For Signal Monitor Repair / Recertification please refer to the Recertification Program.
The EDI Signal Monitor Recertification and Repair Program provides a factory process to help ensure safe monitor operation and reduce agency liability risk with factory level Signal Monitor maintenance. Eberle Design is pleased to provide two levels of services for signal monitors. Both services provide Hardware Updates, Firmware Updates, Repairs, Factory Test Report, and a New Factory Warranty Label.
- If the EDI Signal Monitor is less than 12 years old, the signal monitor is Recertified and is given a new 2-Year Factory Warranty and a Certificate of Recertification. Signal Monitors under the Recertification Program may be returned in the second year for testing on an industry-standard automatic monitor tester, including a printed report at no additional cost.
- If the EDI Signal Monitor is more than 12 years old and less than 18 years old, the signal monitor is Recertified and is given a 90 day Factory Warranty.
- If the EDI signal monitor is older than 18 years from date of manufacture, it is considered obsolete and will not be processed. The obsolete monitor will be recycled free-of-charge or shipped back to the agency/distributor at their expense.
For all other EDI components the Repair process is as follows:
- Eberle Design requires a Return Material Authorization (RMA) before sending any product back for service.
- To avoid potential delays be sure to include all contact information, any relevant test reports and/or failure descriptions.
Once you receive an RMA number please send the units directly to:
Eberle Design Inc.
3510 E Atlanta Avenue
Phoenix, AZ USA 85040
Below you will find our repair form, once you have completed it, send it in along with any additional questions or correspondence related to the repair directly to services@EDItraffic.com.
In order to keep pace with aging equipment, parts obsolescence, and to provide the highest level of service to our customers, EDI has changed our repair policy. Effective immediately, our new policy places limits on the age of equipment that can be tested and repaired.
Eberle Design Inc. (EDI) warrants all Eberle Design Inc. (EDI) and Reno (RAE) equipment to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of manufacture. We no longer use “Run Time” as a warranty metric.