Eberle Design Inc. and Reno A&E to Present Advanced Data Aggregation, Vehicle Detection & Signal Monitor Solutions at 2016 ITS America Annual Meeting & Expo
PHOENIX, Ariz. and RENO, Nev. (June 13, 2016) — Eberle Design Inc. (EDI) and Reno A&E (RAE) will exhibit at the Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America) Annual Meeting & Expo at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, Calif., June 12-15, 2016. Booth 623 will feature advanced data aggregation technology, traffic control vehicle detection, intersection safety monitoring devices, parking/access control detection and automatic vehicle identification (AVI) solutions such as:
- EDI and RAE iCITE™ Data Aggregator DA-300™ – providing real-time traffic and arterial data from remote intersections with cabinet monitoring and travel time.
- RAE Bicycle Detection & Vehicle Differentiation Systems – model C-1101-B and model C-1201-B loop detectors identify all vehicles, including the ability to differentiate bicycles from all other vehicles, as well as scooters and motorcycles.
- RAE MMU2-1600GE Signal Monitor – includes a built-in configuration wizard to quickly and accurately configure the monitor for standard 8-phase, dual-ring operation.
- EDI SmartMonitor® Malfunction Management Unit (MMU2) – monitors up to 16 traffic signal channels for conflicting inputs, improper sequencing, incorrect timing, and invalid voltage levels; includes FYA functionality.
- EDI Advanced Traffic Controller Cabinet (ATCC) Components – designed to take advantage of ultra low-power LED signals, enhanced fail-safer design and diagnostics, and compact double-density size and modularity.
- EDI and RAE Signal Monitor Recertification Program – provides a new two-year factory warranty, product firmware updates, minor repairs, a formal test report, new warranty label, and recertification card for any EDI or RAE signal monitor less than 12 years old.
- EDI ORACLE Advanced Vehicle Detectors – indicates vehicle presence with great accuracy and reliability; and monitors the condition of the loop and loop network for diagnostics purposes.
EDI is a proud sponsor of the 2016 ITS America Annual Meeting & Expo, which brings together more than 2,000 of the nation’s top transportation and technology business leaders, investors, policymakers, public agency representatives and researchers.
About Eberle Design Inc.
An ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company – Celebrating Over 36 Years of Excellence
Eberle Design, Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, is a leading manufacturer of electronic monitoring and detection products for the traffic, access and rail industries. Our products include conflict monitors, inductive loop detectors (e.g., autos, motorcycles, railway and bicycles), power supplies, flashers, load switches and other mission-critical infrastructure control components – allows transportation and access control professionals to integrate, automate and manage intersections, roads and access points (e.g., gated entry, tolls and parking) easily, efficiently and safely.
About Reno A&E. An ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company
Reno A&E is recognized as a worldwide developer and manufacturer of reliable high-performance component products designed to enhance and augment traffic, access and railway control systems. The company produces signal monitors, vehicle detectors, bicycle detectors, power supplies, flashers, load switches, flash transfer relays and other vital infrastructure devices. Reno A&E, a subsidiary of Eberle Design Inc., is headquartered in Reno, Nevada and works with preferred suppliers throughout the U.S. and Canada.