Eberle Design Inc. and Reno A&E to Present Advanced Data Aggregation, Signal Monitor, and Vehicle Detection Solutions at 2016 ITE Annual Meeting & Exhibit
PHOENIX, Ariz. and RENO, Nev. (August 8, 2016) — Eberle Design Inc. (EDI) and Reno A&E (RAE) will feature advanced data aggregation technology, vehicle detection, intersection safety monitoring devices, and automatic vehicle identification solutions at the 2016 ITE Annual Meeting & Exhibit at the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, Calif., Aug. 14-17. Booth 418 will include:
- EDI and RAE iCITE™ Data Aggregator DA-300™ – providing real-time traffic and arterial data from remote intersections with cabinet monitoring and travel time.
- EDI SmartMonitor® Malfunction Management Unit (MMU2) – monitors up to 16 traffic signal channels for conflicting inputs, improper sequencing, incorrect timing, and invalid voltage levels; includes Flashing Yellow Arrow functionality.
- EDI ORACLE Advanced Vehicle Detectors – indicates vehicle presence with great accuracy and reliability and monitors the condition of the loop and loop network for diagnostics purposes.
- EDI ATC (Advance Transportation Controller) Cabinet Components – designed to take advantage of ultra low-power LED signals, enhanced fail-safer design and diagnostics, and compact double-density size and modularity.
- RAE Bicycle Detection & Vehicle Differentiation Systems – model C-1101-B and model C-1201-B loop detectors identify all vehicles, including the ability to differentiate bicycles from all other vehicles, as well as scooters and motorcycles.
- RAE MMU2-1600GE Signal Monitor – includes a built-in configuration wizard to quickly and accurately configure the monitor for standard 8-phase, dual-ring operation.
- RAE AVI (Automatic Vehicle Identification) for Transit Signal Priority – identifies vehicles equipped with a uniquely coded AVI transmitter and provides two relay outputs: presence and pulse.
For more information on the 2016 ITE Annual Meeting & Exhibit, visit www.ite.org/annualmeeting.
About Eberle Design Inc.
An ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company – Celebrating Over 36 Years of Excellence
Eberle Design Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, is a leading manufacturer of electronic monitoring and detection products for the traffic, access and rail industries. Our products include conflict monitors, inductive loop detectors (e.g., autos, motorcycles, railway and bicycles), power supplies, flashers, load switches and other mission-critical infrastructure control components – allows transportation and access control professionals to integrate, automate and manage intersections, roads and access points (e.g., gated entry, tolls and parking) easily, efficiently and safely.
About Reno A&E
An ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company
Reno A&E is recognized as a worldwide developer and manufacturer of reliable high-performance component products designed to enhance and augment traffic, access and railway control systems. The company produces signal monitors, vehicle detectors, bicycle detectors, power supplies, flashers, load switches, flash transfer relays and other vital infrastructure devices. Reno A&E, a subsidiary of Eberle Design Inc., is headquartered in Reno, Nevada and works with preferred suppliers throughout the U.S. and Canada.