Eberle Design Inc. and Reno A&E to Participate in 2016 IMSA Forum & Expo
PHOENIX, Ariz. and RENO, Nev. (August 22, 2016) — Eberle Design Inc. (EDI) and Reno (A&E) today announced that two representatives will participate in sessions at the IMSA Forum & Expo to be held August 27-30 at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center in Atlanta, Georgia. EDI and RAE representatives will be speaking at the following sessions:
- Part I: Advanced Traffic Controller Cabinet (ATCC) Overview: Sunday, August 28, 1-2:30 p.m., Ascot Room, EDI Chief Technology Officer Scott Evans.
- Cabinet Monitoring and Data Collection at Remote Intersections: Tuesday, August 30, 2-3 p.m., Andover Room, Reno A&E Sales Manager Matt Zinn.
EDI and RAE will also feature advanced data aggregation, vehicle detection and signal monitor solutions in booths 312-314:
- EDI Advanced Traffic Controller Cabinet (ATCC) Components – designed to take advantage of ultra low-power LED signals, enhanced fail-safer design and diagnostics, and compact double-density size and modularity.
- EDI SmartMonitor® Malfunction Management Unit (MMU2) – monitors up to 16 traffic signal channels for conflicting inputs, improper sequencing, incorrect timing, and invalid voltage levels; includes Flashing Yellow Arrow functionality.
- EDI ORACLE Advanced Vehicle Detectors – indicates vehicle presence with great accuracy and reliability and monitors the condition of the loop and loop network for diagnostics purposes.
- RAE Bicycle Detection & Differentiation Systems – model C-1101-B and model C-1201-B loop detectors identify all vehicles, including the ability to differentiate bicycles from all other vehicles, as well as scooters and motorcycles.
- RAE MMU2 Malfunction Management Unit – includes a built-in configuration wizard to quickly and accurately configure the monitor for standard 8-phase, dual-ring operation; includes Flashing Yellow Arrow functionality.
- RAE Prefabricated Roadway Loops, PLB (Saw Cut Type) and PLH (Hi-Temp Direct Burial Type) – ideally suited for all traffic and access control applications, and are an integral part of a reliable vehicle and bicycle detection and differentiation solution.
- EDI and RAE iCITE™ Data Aggregator DA-300™ – providing real-time traffic and arterial data from remote intersections with cabinet monitoring and travel time.
- EDI and RAE Signal Monitor Recertification Programs – provides a new two-year factory warranty, product firmware updates, minor repairs, a formal test report, new warranty label, and recertification card for any EDI or RAE signal monitor less than 12 years old.
For more information on the 2016 IMSA Forum & Expo, visit www.imsasafety.org. To join the conversation on social media, follow EDI and RAE on Twitter at @EDItraffic #IMSA2016 and @RenoAEproducts #IMSA2016.
About Eberle Design Inc. – An ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company – Celebrating Over 36 Years of Excellence
Eberle Design Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, is a leading manufacturer of electronic monitoring and detection products for the traffic, access and rail industries. Our products include conflict monitors, inductive loop detectors (e.g., autos, motorcycles, railway and bicycles), power supplies, flashers, load switches and other mission-critical infrastructure control components – allows transportation and access control professionals to integrate, automate and manage intersections, roads and access points (e.g., gated entry, tolls and parking) easily, efficiently and safely.
About Reno A&E – An ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company
Reno A&E is recognized as a worldwide developer and manufacturer of reliable high-performance component products designed to enhance and augment traffic, access and railway control systems. The company produces signal monitors, vehicle detectors, bicycle detectors, power supplies, flashers, load switches, flash transfer relays and other vital infrastructure devices. Reno A&E, a subsidiary of Eberle Design Inc., is headquartered in Reno, Nevada and works with preferred suppliers throughout the U.S. and Canada.